Dental Implants in Drummoyne – Quality Restorations, Quality Care
If you have a missing tooth or teeth then you may be considering dental implants. Drummoyne patients should know that a tooth implant provides a permanent restoration that looks, feels, and even acts just like a natural tooth would.
Looking for a quality tooth restoration with quality care to match? Talk to the team at Our Dental Care today.
A Dental implant in Drummoyne – What Is It Exactly?
If you think of a tooth implant as an artificial tooth root, then you won’t go far wrong. It is in effect a titanium rod or screw which is surgically anchored into the jawbone at the site of a missing tooth. Once in position, bone tissue bonds with the implant over time to create a solid foundation upon which to attach a dental crown, bridge, or denture.
Once restorations have been fitted to tooth implants, Drummoyne patients should know that they remain the closest thing we have to natural teeth, allowing us to eat, smile, and talk naturally.
Dental implants in Drummoyne – Who Can Benefit?
When it comes to tooth implants, Drummoyne patients should consider them the smart choice for adults of all ages. Unless you are extremely fortunate, teeth don’t last forever, so whether you have
- A missing tooth or teeth due to an accident or blow to the face
- A tooth gap due to ongoing tooth decay or gum disease or,
- Have been born without a tooth or teeth…
… our quality dental implants can be used to replace one, several, or entire arches of teeth – teeth that provide a near-permanent solution, restoring not only aesthetic appearance but also complete functionality.
Getting a Dental Implant – How Our Drummoyne Dentists Can Help
As experienced dentists, we’ve successfully placed many dental implants over the years. Using proven implant brands alongside a combination of modern techniques and gentle dentistry, our Drummoyne patients should know that they’re in good hands.
The right dental implants and the right ongoing care allow our patients to live life without restriction giving them the freedom to eat healthily, talk confidently, and smile naturally.
If you have a missing tooth or teeth or are a long-term denture wearer looking at your tooth replacement options, we invite you to come and talk to the team about our dental implants in Drummoyne.
Call Our Dental Care for a consultation today on 02 9158 6727 or book online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to replace a missing tooth?
What’s so special about dental implants compared to conventional crowns, bridges, and dentures?
- Because tooth implants are anchored down into the jaw they can halt the bone loss process where other forms of tooth replacement can’t.
- They remain a permanent structure in the mouth giving the wearer complete peace of mind
- Dental implants are long-lasting and have been proven to last for several decades or more
- Once dental implants are fully secured, they aren’t far off the strength of your natural teeth – allowing you to eat what you want without restriction.
- In the long term, dental implants are cost-effective because they shouldn’t (if cared for) ever need to be replaced.
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks.